Sunday 16 December 2018

Mum's Birthday Card

It's been a couple of busy weeks here, shopping is near enough done, parcels are nearly all wrapped and cards nearly all made.  Work's Christmas Do is out of the way and I still have a job hahaha ;)  I just have to get Greg's Christmas card made and a few bits and bobs bought and then that's me. Hurrah!

And this is Mum's Birthday card.  I made a nod to it being in December by using this oldie Christmas dog from Lili of the Valley.  The balloons are from a recent challenge win - the central one is popped up on foam pads and then I added some silver letters.
If I was making it again I'd stamp my image first and then the sentiment instead of the other way about, it's ended up a wee bit top heavy.


4 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

That's a sweet image, and it makes such a cute birthday card when combined with the balloons. I think your Mum will love it. I am nearly ready for Christmas, too. Just a few gifts to wrap and a bit of baking yet to do.

MagsB said...

What a happy, fun card for your Mum's birthday!

love Mags b x

Dotty Jo said...

So sweet! Happy birthday to your mom, Jo x

Cheryl said...

Super cute card for your mum! I love the silver lettering on the balloons. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards challenges.