Sunday 8 September 2019

From one Elf to Another

I'm in Christmas mode this weekend, and I've been playing with these cute MFT elves.

This first one also uses a Uniko stripey background stamp - I nearly went cross eyed colouring it, and then I decided it was way too much and my wee elf was totally lost in it so covered most of it up with a red strip!

Images coloured with polychromos and popped up on foam pads.
Clear gloss/glitter added to his hat and to the dog's antlers




And here's another little elf from the same MFT set.  This time I've added a die cut sentiment and snowflakes cut from glitter card, so there's lots of sparkle on this one!

10 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Super-cute elves and the stripes work really well just peeking out behind the broad red strip on the first one - shame your eyes had to suffer in the process (just the sort of thing I'd do myself though!).

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards.xxx

Dotty Jo said...

So why didn't I buy this elf set? Love both cards, Lynne, but I'm especially liking how you used the logo for inspiration. That little strip of stripes is perfect. Thanks for playing at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge again, Jo x

Cheryl W said...

Just popping in from Germany (we're traveling) to say hi and tell you these cards are fab! I love the stripes, the elves, and the sparkle. You must have quite a stash of Christmas cards by now, and they're all so cute and festive.

Jane said...

That MFT elf is one of my all time favourites and I love him in your aqua and red colour mix. Great use of that Uniko stamp as a border too. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

Sarah said...

I love this stamp set Lynne and you have done a fab job with it. The first is in one of my fave colour combos and your striped panel looks fab.The bauble bunting looks brilliant xx

Lynda said...

Greta card and colouring Lynn - love the colours used too. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge with a sparkle on your elf. Lynda :) DT

K M Meena Herale said...

Beautiful work, Thank you for joining at Addicted to Stamps and More and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena DT

Tracie Pond said...

Such pretty coloring. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie

Quillish said...

These are so cute. Love the use of the sketch for your first card. The glitter on the cap looks so beautiful. Thank you for joining us at AAA Cards. Hugs ~ Ishani