Saturday 28 September 2019

October calendar and a pink wedding

We had a lovely bright sunny day today - a great day for getting my washing dried outside and ousting the dust bunnies from inside!  So as I was a good busy girl all day I'd no qualms about getting crafty all evening ;)  I had a serious loss of mojo recently (too busy in work combined with a stinker of a cold) so it was good to get colouring again.

 Here's Mum's calendar page, actually early for a change!  I've used my little bee again from Tracey Hey at Alpaca Pals - it's hard to remember sometimes what stamps I've used on her calendar pages so I usually use my most recent one!  Coloured with polychromos - glitter added to his wings and gloss to his nose and to the hearts.  Background chalked up with my hexagon stencil.

This one is a special request - and yes, I have checked that Alex is a girl LOL
I've used my good old Lily of the Valley stamp - coloured with polychromos and clear gloss added to her roses.
If I was making this again I would have moved the 'congratulations' down a wee hair, my spacing isn't quite right.  Silver hearts from stash.

5 comments:

MagsB said...

Your calendar page is lovely, Lynne, I love the black and yellow colour combo! And the LotV wedding image is an absolute classic, so pretty!

love Mags B x

Ellibelle said...

Two beautiful creations!
Thank you so much for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge this month!
Ellibelle's Corner

Cheryl W said...

Such a cute calendar page. That little bee is as cute as he can be! Love the card, too. The wedding couple is adorable and beautifully colored.

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Lynne… Thanks for sharing your lovely card with ‘Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog’; it fits perfectly with our ‘wedding/anniversary’ challenge theme. Hope you can join us for our next challenge.
Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx

Caz said...

Hello lovely creation...Thank you for sharing with us at ‘Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog..Hope to see you again soon..

Caz xx MAWTT DT