Sunday 24 May 2020

Some Thank You cards

Hi All, hope everyone's fit and well.  I've been on the missing list recently as I had a request for 60 thank you cards and not much time to make them! I couldn't face doing them all the same, so I made 5 or 6 of each design... some were remakes of my own, some inspired by others I've seen in blogland and then the rest were 'brand new' creations.  I've been spending most of my evenings colouring and then the next night putting them together, I think I'm officially all Thanked out now! I reckon the purple text one in the bottom corner is my favourite.

I've a couple of days off work now and don't need to venture into the bedroom/office till Wednesday :) Our garden centres are now open so hopefully we'll get a wee visit as our borders are a bit sad looking at the minute.  Hopefully it will be less stressful than Tesco's!



Anyway, here's just a couple of the cards I've made...

For this one I used an oldie LOTV stamp, some snazzy DP and a bit of bling and that was all was needed!

  • Layout inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #436
  • The Flower Challenge #44 - monochrome
  • As You Like it - favourite embellishment - that's an easy one, mine is bling!  I use it on most of my cards as it just gives that wee extra touch and have them in all sorts of colours and sizes! 

And here's a real quickie using an old Penny Black image.  I added some stenciling to the background and clear gloss to the snail's shell.  Unfortunately we have plenty of snails and even more slugs (yeuch) in our garden!  They'll be picking their lips waiting on these new plants coming ;)


Apologies to all my buddies for my lack of visits, hopefully I'll be round for a wee visit soon, socially distant of course ;)

12 comments:

Jen W. said...

Wow, you've been super busy, Lynne! What a fabulous set of cards! So many adorable ones I spy in there. The hedgehog with the snail is extra cute. :) Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Cheryl W said...

Wow! You really have been busy, Lynne. They all look fantastic, so I'm sure whoever asked you to make them was beyond pleased. She/He obviously knew the right crafty person to ask. I'm not sure I could pick a favorite. I really love them all.

Kath said...

Fabulous cards - you've been very busy!
Kath x

Elaine Stark said...

Adorable cards. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Joyce said...

Love the sweet thank you card you entered in CASology. It's so darling, and beautifully colored. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology.

Jen Brum said...

What a sweet set of cards! That little dog is so cute! Love his flowers! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Deb said...

Amazing creations! I can't believe you made so many, great job!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week for our Challenge!
Debxx

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh so cute! This card is really sweet with that flower holding puppy! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

Sarah said...

60 Thank you cards Lynne!! No wonder you have been missing and making them all different too, you are amazing!! Such a lovely selection and it is great to see your blingtastic make at AYLI!! xx

Patti J said...

Wow! You’ve been busy! These are so sweet! Someone will love receiving them! Thanks for sharing!

Shona Chambers said...

60 cards, all with colouring??? Your amazing Lynne, that would have taken me months to do. I love to colour but it can be so time consuming, so can't imagine how long it took you just to do that. I really love the purple coloured text card too, it instantly caught my eye in the photo. Your card for our challenge is so gorgeous, its such a sweet image and love the colouring of the flowers. The striped paper adds so much detail and the three little diamante in a row along the edge is super cool. I'm so very happy you had the energy to join us this month at The Flower Challenge. Hope you had some luck with your plant shopping and the supermarkets are just as crazy here in NZ!!

Anne said...

Thanks for joining the AYLI embellishment challenge - you have been busy, what a lovely collection of cards.
Anne x