Friday 1 May 2020

A wee drinkie anyone?

Friday already, so what's everyone's plans for the weekend? Nothing? Nope me neither!
No cocktails for me this evening, but I was inspired to crack the gin open so I've a nice big glass here with lots of ice sitting looking at me and I might push the boat out and have a bag of crisps too ;)

This is one of those nice-and-easy-and-faff-about-for ages type cards! I've used the drinks from MFT and added lots of sparkle to the drink and a bit of glitter to the fruit.  I think the sentiment die might be MFT as well.


6 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Ooh, I'll take one of those pretty drinks! I can imagine how sparkly and refreshing they look IRL. Your card is awesome. I love those splatters. Somehow you make them look so perfect. Mine usually end up looking like a mess. Hope you have a great weekend.

Sarah said...

thank you...I'll join you in a gin!! Great card Lynne and "cheers" to you!! xx

Dotty Jo said...

Nearly missed this one, Lynne! I was looking at the gallery over at Seize the Birthday and spotted it - knew it was you card straight away. Love it, Jo x

Glenda J said...

This is fun! Your drinks look super tasty (great colouring!). Great layout and I love the silver sentiment. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday!

MagsB said...

This is such a fun card, Lynne! I'm not a cocktail girl myself, but I do love a nice, long g'n't with ice and a slice! I hope you enjoyed yours on Friday!

Cheers, and here's to your very good health!

love Mags B x

Danni Reid said...

What a fun, refreshing, and inviting card! Love your interpretation of the sketch! Thank you for sharing with us this week @ Inspired By!