Monday 7 December 2020

A sad Christmas card


I've been putting this card off for ages, I just couldn't think what to make!  I was so stuck that I almost bought one from Tesco except their non-happy Christmas selection was totally non existent.  

Apologies for the dark picture, it's a pale blue background in real life - I've a new phone and haven't quite figured out how to put the flash on.  New technology and me take a while to get on together 😉 I do envy those folk who can lift a gadget and instinctively know what they're doing!

Anyway, back to regular Christmas card making now ... I was getting ahead of the game at the start of the year and then Covid stole my mojo and now I'm really behind in everything! 

9 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Sad or not, I think your card is lovely! I actually did get my cards mailed, and I'm not working on some for the thrift store. Hope you'll keep posting as you finish making those cards. :)

Kath said...

A lovely card and a perfect sentiment.
Kath x

Joy Dsouza said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful. Thank you for joining the AAA Cards Challenge.
- Joy Dsouza

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing it at the Try Stampin' On Tuesday challenge.
:) Janis, Design Team Member

Heather said...

Love it, Lynne - such gorgeous sparkly snowflakes! Love this color combo, too! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Donna Scholz said...

Lynne, your snowflake card is REALLY pretty! I like how you used the snowflakes instead of circles. The "stitching" really adds to the card as well! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

Jane said...

Beautiful card. Love the shimmering falling snowflakes. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Happy Christmas Lynne! Stay safe and keep crafting!

Sarah said...

Even though it's sad, it is still very lovely Lynne xx

MagsB said...

Your card is lovely, Lynne, I'm sure it will bring some comfort at a sad time for your recipient.

Thank you so very much for the Christmas card you sent me, I love it! Have a peaceful Christmas and a crafty New Year!

with much love, Maggie xxx