Saturday 5 November 2022

More Snowy Snowdudes

 Hi all!  We had such a lovely bright Autumn day today, so nice to see it as it feels like we've had nothing but rain recently!  Halloween night was pretty much a disaster, we had the grand total of 5 youngsters at the door ...  a bit of rain wouldn't have put me off getting free sweeties when I was a kid! 🤣. Mind you, we were only allowed to visit 3 or 4 houses, none of this visiting the entire neighbourhood and definitely not knocking the door of folk you didn't know! 

Anyway, I've been trying to get my Christmas card count up.  This one uses my Simon Says Stamp snowmen yet again. 


I was on a shopping trip recently at Creative Depot and splashed out on some of these lovely paints after seeing one of their DT using them - wow. I'm so impressed!  They give a real metallic shimmery finish and I think I'll use these a lot!  I've splattered the silver one here for my snow and it looks fab in real life.  


  • As You Like It - favourite Christmas image - I have a total soft spot for snowmen and have an ever growing collection of snowman stamps!  Plus they're always quick to 'colour'!!  (these dudes just get the faintest lick of pale blue watercolour at the edge)
  • Your Next Stamp #191 - midnight 
  • Colour theme from MFT Colour Challenge #199

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Lovely card and adorable snowmen x

Patti J said...

Those sweet snowmen make me happy! What a cute card! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!!!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous, cute snowman card Lynne, love the big snowflakes and gems, fabulous card..

Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Cheryl W said...

Your card is just the sweetest! Love those little snow dudes. I bought some metallic paints not long ago, too, and I love them. They really do give a shimmery shine to whatever I'm painting. I'll have to use them again and feature on my blog what I've made. Using the silver for snow is a GREAT idea!