Saturday 29 October 2022

A little snowdude tag

 Hi all, I'm here for my final post as Guest Designer for the Just Us Girls challenge, and this week's theme is...

I always run out of tags when I'm wrapping my pressies so it will be good to have some of these ready and waiting!  My tag was really quick to make and all from little scraps so that's always good!!  I only assembled one of the tags as I'm waiting on the postie delivering some snow-effect paint and wanted to try it on these.   

Hope you'll play along too.  And if you need some inspiration, pop over to the JUGS blog to see the DT's fab makes.



13 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Great idea to make tags for the festive season Lynne and these look perfect the cute images and the texture all look fantastic
hugs
lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Adorable tag idea! Thank you for all of your wonderful creations this month Lynne!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

What fun tags - I love the cute snowman! Thanks so much for joining us for the month of October - it's been our pleasure.

ElizStewart said...

Lynne... your snowman is just adorable!!! Thanks so much for being our guestie this month!

Nancy said...

Cute tags, Lynee! We have certainly enjoyed having you with us and hope you did as well.

Patti J said...

All I can say is “awwwww”! So stinkin’ cute, Lynne! Great job - love these!

Cheryl W said...

Such a cute tag! I always seem to run out of tags, too, and I end up making more at the last minute. I have already made a few for this year's gifts, but I really need to make more. Thanks for the reminder!

Sandra H said...

These tags are so cute x

Lisa Elton said...

These are adorable and a great way to use up those little scraps! So happy you could be our guest this past month! Thanks, Lynne!

Bobby said...

Your snowman tag is darling, Lynne. I'd love to know what snow stuff you bought and how it works. It's been a pleasure having you as our guest this month.

cm said...

Your little snowpeople are adorable; sweet tags that are gifts in and of themselves! Thank you for being a fabulous guest designer this month!
~carol

Ina G said...

Cute snowman and such a lovely CAS layout for your tags. Loved having you share your talent with us this month as Guest. I know I will see you again in our Gallery - and I get to see your wee scottie dog again.

Sarah said...

What a fab idea to use up snippets and they are super cute too xx