Friday 18 August 2023

CAS Snowy Snowman

Hi all!  Such a dark drizzly day we've had today, it's definitely not a summer's day!  Indeed we've had no summer at all this year, the wettest July on record and not looking much better for August.   Storm Betty is due to hit this evening, so I'm glad I'm home in my PJs and not heading out anywhere! 

I've my Creative Depot snowdude out to make this little CAS card ... the 'CAS-ness' definitely does not reflect the mess on my table it took to make it 😂



Layout from CAS Colours and Sketches #518

Simon Says Stamp Monday - use your favourite technique - mine is definitely colouring and I do love to add splatters too

Snippets Playground #460 - my snippet is a leftover bit from fussy cutting the snowman that was just the right size for my snowflake die

Christmas with the Cuties #72 - something green

14 comments:

sentsue said...

Thank you for sharing your fun card on the CC&S challenge!

Cheryl W said...

Your festive snowman looks downright cuddly! I love his hat and scarf. I think he's trying to catch some snowflakes with his little stick hands. This is such a cute holiday card. I hope mine turn out half as nice!

Pat said...

Lovely Christmas card with a cute snowman, thanks for joining in our challenge at Christmas with the Cuties.

Pat xx

Di said...

Great card Lynne! Who doesn't love a snowman at Christmas! It's good to see you in the Playground - just yesterday I was thinking it seems to be a while since you came to play with us!

Hugs
Di xx

Sarn said...

That really is a super snowman. I love this image and the card you've made with it.

Thanks for coming to play in the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND. See you on the swings shortly! x

Liz said...

Super card Lynne, I love your little snowman. Hope Storm Betty wasn't as bad as predicted. It's been pretty wet here today, but I managed to get out in the garden during a break in the rain to plant a few flowers I bought earlier this week. xx

Rachel D said...

I love how you've chosen soft colours on your christmas card, Lynne. And the snowman is adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at CC&S!

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card x

Sarah said...

AWWW,he is super duper cute Lynne and the snowflake finishes the design perfectly. Always lovely to see you at Christmas with The Cuties xx

Michal said...

What a fun holiday card, Lynne!! I love that adorable snowman. Such a clever take on our sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&S!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lynne I so love this cute snowman and his green hat a wonderful clean and simple festive card
hugs
lorraine x

Cécile RIBON said...

This snowman is super cute, it makes me smile from ear to ear. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S

Patti J said...

Hee hee, so true about messy creative space! Love your sweet snowman card, dear friend! Hope you’re well! Hugs…

Dotty Jo said...

What a cutie! Great card, Lynne, Jo x