Wednesday 6 September 2023

Christmas Poinsettia

 Hi all!  I've totally got out of the way of blogging and have been really bad at visiting all my bloggy buddies, I'm so sorry! My crafty mojo has been totally missing too... I'm blaming our miserable summer when it seemed to rain almost every day!  The sun has finally made an appearance so I'm hopeful my mojo does too 😉

Anyway, I'm here this evening with a wee Christmas card with some freebie stamps from a craft magazine.  I'm not 100% loving it ... if I was making it again I'd move the poinsettia down a bit and maybe decoupage another flower on top (I might still do this).  Coloured with polychromos and clear gloss added to the flower and glitter to the berries.


Simon Says Stamp Monday - stamp it

Word Art Wednesday #611/612 - anything goes 

Moving Along with the Times #158 - Christmas 

7 comments:

Patti J said...

Beautiful card! Love the coloring you’ve done…so pretty! Hard to believe we are working on Christmas cards! The days sure seem to fly by! Thanks for sharing, and inspiring me!

Cheryl W said...

I was so happy to see your post. Your card is beautiful! I always admire your coloring. We just had a terrible heat wave and then today it was suddenly 30 degrees colder. I had to wear a jacket to be comfortable! Mother Nature, make up your mind!!!

Wendy L said...

I think it looks really good, thanks for joining us at the MAWTT challenge xx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card the poinsettia is stunning x

Liz said...

Great card, Lynne. The image is so pretty and beautifully coloured. xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lynne this is so beautiful the image is superb I love it.
hugs
lorraine x

Helen said...

Beautiful card - love how you coloured the image.

Thanks for joining us at Moving Along With the Times.

Helen x
DT