Saturday 2 December 2023

Catch up!!

 Hi all, sorry I've been missing in action again, I just never seem to have time for blogging and the old mojo isn't being particularly co-operative either! Anyway I've lost to post this evening ...

I'm waaaay behind in my Christmas cards and the overseas ones should have already been away so they're going to be very CAS this year!!  

I cut an aperture for this one, blended the background and then stencilled in some snowflakes.  Polar bear stamp from Creative Depot.


Layout from MFT Wednesday Sketch #674

Colour theme also from MFT Colour Challenge #224

CAS on Friday #271 - Christmas 

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - anything goes




And a few more just for my reference as some of them are a bit samey to others I've done ...

Katie's 21st, using a Stamping Bella stamp


Baby Padraig (the Irish version of Patrick) using an old Lili of the Valley stamp



Sandra's birthday card using a Penny Black stamp. 

8 comments:

Patti J said...

I have missed you, but I’m sort of MIA these days, too. We’ve spent so many days at doctors offices, hospitals, etc., this year! Hoping for a better 2024. Lynne, your cards are all so sweet - and for someone with no mojo, you’ve been quite busy! Your card was just mailed yesterday - mine were all simple this year. I made 188. Yikes!😳

Hope your weekend is great, and your new week even better! Thanks for sharing…

Cheryl W said...

So happy to see your post. Your lovely cards made a nice day even better! You are the queen of embellishments and accents--I love the circle with it's few stitches on the birthday card. Your Mr. Mojo does an incredible job, even when he's not giving it his all. he he

I've finished making my Christmas cards and hope to get them sent soon.

LesleyG said...

Nothing wrong with quick and simple, needs must, but you’ve produced some gorgeous cards, especially as you’ve been struggling xxx

Sandra H said...

So pretty are all of your cards x

Kath said...

These are all fabulous cards - I love how you've personalised them too.
Kath x

Kristin Sluhan said...

It's a busy tine of year, so being MIA is completely understandable and expected! You do look like you have been busy though. I love your polar bear, it reminds me of 'Bear in the Big Blue House' from when My kids were little! It brought a smile to my face and it's a great CAS design. We love seeing you work over at CAS on Friday, be sure to come back when things aren't so crazy for you!

MagsB said...

Sweet cards, Lynne, I do like CAS! I completely understand about being MIA, life does tend to get in the way, doesn't it? And it doesn't help when Ms Mojo flounces off in a huff for no reason at all! I know the feeling (says she, gloomily!)
Take care!
love Mags B x

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous cards as always, Lynne! And thanks for my beautiful Christmas card too - I love it. Jo x