Wednesday 18 October 2023

Andrew's wedding card and Jack's birthday

 Hi all, here this evening with yet more special request cards.  This wedding one is for a workmate and I've included his lovely little doggy on it too.  And yes, they do all have the same colour of hair LOL

Image is an oldie from Lili of the Valley and the puppy is from Eat Cake Graphics. Computer generated sentiment.

Simon Says Stamp Monday - text it 

Word Art Wednesday 617/618 - anything goes 

And this one is for a friend of mum's for her grandson.  Image from Penny Black.  I've used some bronze shiny card for the diecuts.  Background stencilled and bear popped up on foam pads.  The first effort at this was completely different and I didn't like the finished version, but at least I was able to cut out the bear and reuse him!

Penny Black Saturday October - anything goes (not sure why, but Inlinkz wouldn't give me the option to link the right card)

8 comments:

Sandra H said...

Both cards are so lovely

Patti J said...

Both cards are perfect! I love the wedding card - the personalization makes it so special! That birthday card is so sweet, and will certainly bring a smile to that youngster! Thanks for sharing!

Cheryl W said...

I love both your cards. The wedding one is soooo sweet, especially with their little doggo posing with the bride and groom. I love the bear on the birthday card, too. He looks so cuddly, I just want to give him a hug.

Sarah said...

What fantastic cards Lynne. I love the doggy Best Dog!! xx

Liz said...

Two super cards, Lynne. Great image on the wedding card and I love how you’ve personalised it. Your birthday card is so cute with the little bear popping in at the bottom. xx

Sue from Oregon said...

This funny bear always makes me smile! Super cute!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge! 💕 Sue Kment

Helen said...

Fabulous cards - love that cute bear!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely cards, Lynne, and an excellent SAVE with that cute bear, Jo x