Saturday 6 January 2024

Baby boy and birthday card for Catherine

 Hi all, and a Happy New Year! It's hard to believe that's the holiday over already, but in some ways it's nice to get back to a bit of normality.  And I do love to get the tree and deccies down and my house tidied!

I've been playing with my new bunny stamp from Creative-Depot and I love how this turned out! The blue card has a bit of sparkle in it and I also added clear gloss to the balloon and then popped him up on foam pads.


Time Out Challenge #254 - new
Word Art Wednesday #629/630 - anything goes
Moving Along with the Times #162 - a new craft item

And just recording this one for future reference.  I don't know why but I always really struggle with this stamp!


10 comments:

Liz said...

Two beautiful card, I especially love the first one, so cute! xx

Cheryl W said...

I absolutely love both your cards! The bunny is just as sweet as he can be, and, as usual, you've embellished the area around him perfectly. The floral card is lovely. It doesn't look like you struggle at all with that stamp. I hope your New Year is filled with all the best things--including some crafty fun, sprinkled with extra mojo. I always look forward to your blog posts.

Sandra H said...

Both cards are so lovely x

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Your new baby card is so adorable and perfect for our challenge. Love his star balloon and the background you created for him. Thanhs for playing with us at Time Out.

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lynne Happy New Year, I love, love, love these two beautiful creations the first one is adorable and cute I really love the background the flower one is superb you have done so well with these
hugs
lorraine x

Wendy L said...

Your little bunny stamp is lovely and I do like the rose one too.
Thanks for joining the Bunny one into the MAWTT challenge. xx

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Both the cards so beautiful, Lynn. And first one is so cute. I really love the background you have created for cute bunny. Thank you for joining us at Time Out. Hugsxx deepti

Jenny L said...

Hi Lynne,
what a wonderful card and a brilliant design also.
That Bunny stamp is fab.
Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L DT

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Lynne. What a cute card. Thank you for joining in at MAWTT. 😊

Helen said...

Great cards - that bunny is so cute!

Thanks for joining us at Moving Along With the Times.

Helen x
DT