Sunday 14 April 2024

Floral sympathy

Hi all!  I always like to have a few sympathy cards in my stash but don't have any at the minute, so I'm aiming to get a few made. For this one I've used this lovely floral stamp from Penny Black. Not sure where that background die was from.  Image coloured with polychromos and popped up on foam pads.


Floral/colour theme from The Card Concept #206 

Layout from Inspired By #IB284

Word Art Wednesday #643/644 - anything goes 

Snippets Playground #478 - the little bit of blue card leftover from my diecut was just the perfect size for my sentiment

I love this time of year with the brighter evenings and plants all springing to life, but our weather has been absolute pants! It feels like it has rained almost every single day since September.  The bright side of not being able to tackle the garden is that I've been having a good clear out!  My craft stashed is all sorted and tidied and this morning I raided out the crockery cupboard - next on my hit list is the good old junk drawer! 


8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

A beautiful card, Jo x

Sarah said...

You have made a brilliant job of this sympathy card Lynne and wherever that die came from it's gorgeous! It really has seemed like a six month winter although we have had a couple of nice days and managed to plant out some honeysuckle cuttings that we have grown on in the greenhouse. Sounds like you have been very industrious spring cleaning!! xx

Sarn said...

What a lovely sympathy card - sure to bring a little comfort.

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. Good luck with your clear out/tidy up! Xxx

Anonymous said...

So beautiful. Such a soft and pretty combination. Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By! ~Laurel

Sandra H said...

So pretty and elegant is your card x

Di said...

What a pretty card Lynne - I can see why you love that die so much - and the flowers are lovely as well.

We had a hailstone storm here this morning! Mother Nature is teasing us for sure.

Hugs
Di xx

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful card. Like you, I like to keep a few in my card stash. I don't like making them at the last minute. I like the vase of flowers and may try to emulate that on a card today. You always inspire me, Lynne!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is so pretty, Lynne. Thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept. We appreciate the art you share with us and we hope that you'll join us again soon. Have a blessed week.