Sunday 7 April 2024

Leaving card for Ryan

 Hi all. I'm here this windy old evening to share a card for a work mate who has a new job with a company who makes films for the farming community.  I don't think I have any farmer stamps in my stash but figured these critters from an old MFT set would be perfect...


Coloured with polychromos and the pig and chickens popped up on foam pads.  Grass and cloud stencils for the background.

Addicted to Stamps #465 - die +/or stencil

As You Like It - cute or floral.  Looking through my stash I do have quite a few floral stamps, but they're definitely well outnumbered by my cutest ones! 

Allsorts #775 - for the love of animals 

Miss Molly is fast asleep on the sofa as I type here.  So in her usual fashion of looking not one bit comfortable (and very unladylike LOL)....

13 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Your card is wonderful. I think your work mate will love those cute animals. And Molly looks like she's in 7th heaven. She's in a VERY trusting position. I laugh at Mickey when he sleeps like that, too. lol

Gail said...

You have a whole cute barnyard full of animals!
They are perfect for this weeks theme at Allsorts!
Thanks for sharing!

brenda said...

What a gorgeous animal card Lynn, many thanks for joining in with this weeks Allsorts challenge.

Miss Molly adopts the same position as our Poppy (Parsons JR), she will lay like that for ages, usually in one of the Labs baskets just to annoy.

B x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lynne I am thrilled that you have come to play in my chosen theme challenge I love your card with the wonderful group of Farm animals I love them all including Miss Molly, that is an extra bonus for me, she is in a pose that is a favourite of Bella's, lol. thank you for joining us at Allsorts
hugs
lolo x

Sandra H said...

Lol loving her moment .....your card is lovely the image is great and the clouds are brilliantly done x

Kath said...

A fabulous card and perfect for your work mate.
Kath x

Mervi said...

Fabulous card with many animals!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Vicky Hayes said...

'Making films for the farming community' sounds like a top job to me! I'm sure your mate will enjoy this card taylored especially for him :) Your card is beautiful but Miss Molly is stealing your thunder! She looks very happy and relaxed and is obviously living the life of Riley!! Vicky x

Toni said...

Great job with your colored penciling! I love this MFT set--so very cute!

Sarah said...

A fabulous card Lynne and I bet Ryan was thrilled to bits with it!! Wonderful colouring, as usual. Lovely to see you at AYLI and Allsorts. Such a lovely picture of Miss Molly, our two adopt pretty much the same position and we wonder how they don't get stiff necks!! xx

Dotty Jo said...

Just look at little Miss M! Isn't she funny. Gorgeous card, Lynne. Jo x

Catie Cuddles said...

Oh this is so so cute!
Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Brenda said...

Molly is adorable as is your card. Such a cute little scene you've set. Thanks so much for joining us over at As You Like It Challenge!