Saturday, 29 August 2026

Ruth's birthday and Carla's Anniversary cards

 Hi all. I'm back! I've got totally out of the way of blogging and haven't been making a whole lot of cards this past while, but I'm aiming to knuckle down and do better! 

It's been a busy old summer, the weather back in July was amazing, so there was a lot of gardening, fence painting and sorting stuff outdoors. August has been much more meh, so we've been painting and busy indoors. Work has been mad busy too, we did a lot of work with the Belfast Fleadh which was amazing, but glad to change down a gear and get back to normal business instead of being permanently flat out! And we're finally off on our holiday soon to Majorca, I'm sooooo looking forward to doing absolutely nothing for a whole week!!!!

Anyway, down to the cards... This first one is for my sister who loves Highland cows!  Cow from Unity Stamps, isn't he a cutie! The green hearts weren't planned, but Id decided to add some stencilled clouds and of course hit the striped panel so needed a cover-up.



Just Us Girls #838 - stencil

And this one is for my neighbour's first wedding anniversary, I can hardly believe it was a year ago already! I used an old LOTV stamp and just added a few splatters and some diecuts - her husband is one of Molly's favourite people so I thought it was a good one to use.


Word Art Wednesday #766/767 - anything goes 
Addicted to Stamps #524 - any occasion


And finally, here's a wee pic of Molly sunbathing in the garden back in the hot weather 
(Under the sun lounger Lol 😂)



3 comments:

LesleyG said...

Lovely cards, so cute, and a great photo too! xxx

Ina G said...

I had to come over and comment on your fabulous card. I love your heilan coo! I have them all over my house. So glad you shared him with us at JUGS this week.Thank you. A beautiful card and oh so sweet for your neighbours Anniversay.

Carol said...

Your sister will love the cute little cow and the happy colored stripes! I like how you colored the stamped images, too. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!