Saturday, 10 October 2026

Cards for Aunt Jean and Ryan

Gosh I can hardly believe it's October already, I really need to knuckle down and get stuck in to my Christmas cards! 

First though, here's a card for my Aunt - a really silly one for a change! I've used this daft bird from Unity Stamps, some striped DP, a few sequins and some ink splatters to finish.

Simon Says Stamp - use patterned paper
Word Art Wednesday #772/773 - anything goes 

And this one's for my nephew, using this old Penny Black stamp that always makes me smile...

Penny Black Saturday October - anything goes 
Sweet Stampin - cute

And here's a couple of pics from our recent holiday to Majorca. We had a fab relaxing time, lots to see and do, the weather was gorgeous and the food was fabulous. Need to get the next one booked now 😉



2 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

OMG, I LOVE both your cards. There's nothing better than silly animals. The cat reminded me of my own appearance every morning. I don't know what I do in my sleep, but my hair is sticking out in all directions in the morning! Thanks for sharing your holiday photos, too. Majorca looks like a gorgeous place. So glad you had a wonderful time!

LesleyG said...

Two fun cards with lovely bright colouring, really made me smile xxx