Saturday 28 June 2014

Card for Marlene

Whoops hadn't realised this photo was so wonky until I uploaded the pic!
This card is for a work colleague, though I don't really know her very well which is why she's getting a simple bunch of flowers ... though I must say, this is one of my favourite stamps!

I've told myself that I'm not buying any more DP until I use what I've got,  and I've nearly finished this one.  Think the band will come out to play and fireworks if I do actually manage to use an entire paper pad!!  There may also be some flying pigs ;)

Image coloured with pencils. The name is stamped using a Block Alpha set from Sarah Hurley which I'm loving; I don't think I've used the Thank you stamp from a Tiddly Inks set before.

Sketch flipped from MFT Wednesday Sketch Club MFTWSC182 and inspired by Barbara's DT card
Totally Gorjuss #242 - pink and green
Simon Says Stamp Monday - I ought to use this more
Creative Inspirations #271 - clean and simple
CRAFT #265 - thank you
Crafty Girls #21 - anything goes

10 comments:

Patti J said...

I'm pretty sure the pigs would fly if I ever used up a paper pad! Tee hee... Beautiful card, Lynne - she's going to love it! Hugs...

Jackie said...

A very pretty image and a lovely card :o)
Jackie xx

Benzi said...

I love this adorable stamp, too. The card is VERY pretty and I'm sure it will be loved.
If I used a complete paper pad, there would also be pink sheep flying. LOL

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Lynne I didn't notice that it was wonky as I was intent on checking out it's beauty, super, super card.
hugs
lorraine x

MagsB said...

This is so pretty, Lynne! And well done for using up papers, I find it so hard, mainly because I keep getting new pads with the magazines I subscribe to!!

Have a great week!

love Mags B x

Betty Wright said...

This is wonderful! I love the personalized card! I am sure she will love it!

Mona Pendleton said...

So very pretty Lynne! The bouquet looks gorgeous! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

chanya13 said...

Beautiful card,love image and wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations. I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka

Aunty Sue said...

Fab thank you card and thanks for sharing with us at Craft this week

Anonymous said...

Hi, A lovely card, love the image and the pretty colours. Thank you for joining Crafty Girls this fortnight. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Erin DT and Co Owner x