Sunday 1 June 2014

Double wonky card

I've been mojo-less this past while ... I partly blame Pinterest as you spend more time looking at everyone else's creations and less time trying to motivate yourself to get on with your own!  Ah well, meantime I've managed to get some fence painting done and lots of weeding too :)

I managed to stamp both my image wonky on this card and then take a wonky photo Ha.  Anyone else would have stamped another image but not me ;)  My sentiment panel at the bottom does make it look less wonky in real life!
Image from Whipper Snapper - coloured with pencils and a few clear gems added for a bit of sparkle.

Sketch Saturday #312 is a free choice, so I chose #224 ... but I've just realised I missed the embellishment on the sentiment panel
Crafty Catz #233 - anything goes
Cute Card Thursday #323 - blues and hues
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - anything goes



10 comments:

Cathy P said...

Just gorgeous, Lynne! Love the image and your papers. It's the perfect sketch to highlight your great coloring. Your card makes me want to rush over to Whipper Snapper and make a purchase! Thanks for playing along with our 6th anniversary challenge at Sketch Saturday this week. Cathy xx

Patti J said...

Lynne, you crack me up! I would never ever have seen anything wonky if you had not told me where to look. I had to laugh out loud, which made my DH wonder what I was up to, so then I showed him your card, and your wee Ruby and we both want to scoop her up and hug her silly! Anyway, your card is beautiful! Hugs...

Jackie said...

A very pretty card. Doesn't look wonky to me, at least not enough to bother about :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card, fabulous floral image.
luv
Debby

Claire said...

Beautiful card - lovely image and colours which are just perfect for a sympathy card. Hugs, Claire x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Lynne thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
hugs Dianne xx (DT)

Heather said...

I think it is my eyes that are wonky Lynne, it's the right one - the left one seems to see straighter !!!
Your card is gorgeous, such beautiful papers and a gorgeous image and details!!

Thanks so much for joining with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Dotty Jo said...

Now repeat after me: 'my card is arty not wonky'! Looks good to me hun, Jo x

coldwaters2 said...

Well Lynne I think it looks just fine, that image is beautiful so are the lovely soft pastel colours you have used, excellent creation,
hugs
lorraine x

Debra Miller said...

Pretty card Lynne. Love the flowers. If you can find the time - we are also having a hop and there are an additional 11 prizes to be awarded to those who leave comments. Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs Deb