Anyway, on to my cards. I'm almost finished my Easter cards, think I've one more to do ... flying close to the wire as usual!
Again I've used my Eat Cake Graphics bunny ...
5050-F Flopsy Bunny's got an egg
Coloured with watercolour pencils. I also coloured up some scraps as I didn't have any pale yellow or lilac in my stash. Clear gloss and glitter added to the egg and to the 'happy'. Dienamics wonky stitched circle die. Old button mini embossing folder from stash.
- Layout from MFT Wednesday Sketch Club #272
- Colour theme from Just Us Girls #335
- AAA Cards #60 - Easter
- Creative Knockouts #133 - Spring
- Cute Card Thursday #417 - Easter
Card 2 uses this cutie from Stamping Bella. She's one of those stamps that it's just a pleasure to colour! I added clear gloss to her crown and shoes; Spectrum Noir sparkle to her ribbon and the icing on the cake; and stickles to the jam in the cake.
- Layout from Stamping Bella sketch #7
- Dream Valley #127 - all about Birthdays
- Colour theme from The Challenge #64
- ABC challenge - D is for delicious
- Sparkles challenge #78 - make it girlie