Saturday 19 March 2016

Easter Bunny and a Crazy Lady

I can't believe it's Spring Equinox tomorrow and Easter next weekend already ... I'm still not finished my Easter cards so there'll be a few more outings for my bunny yet!

My stamp is from Eat Cake Graphics ...
5050-F Flopsy Bunny's got an egg
Coloured with watercolour pencils.
My DP is oooooooold stuff from my stash, I always to struggle to use it even though it's so pretty, which is probably why there's still quite a bit of it left even after quite a few years!
Paper pieced egg.  Bling and sequins from stash.

My second card uses a really old stamp from Stampin Up that I came across in my stash.  Not sure if I'd want someone to send this to me with that sentiment ... though I guess it might be good for a belated birthday card, or maybe a 'welcome to the menopause' LOL ;)

Image coloured with watercolour pencils; clear gloss added to her eyes and Spectrum Noir clear sparkle to her shirt.
Dienamics wonky stitched circles and embroidered frame dies.

13 comments:

brenda said...

A bright and happy card and cute Easter Bunny Lynne, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Sarah said...

Great to see that cute bunny again, but the second one gets the prize this time!! That is me so often lately, I'm sure being 50 has made me forgetful at work and home!! It's perfect for AYLI too, love the embossed dots and the design is fab too xx

Cara said...

Both both fab cards. It's always hard making the first cut into a sheet of DP. Have a good day, Cara x

Patti said...

Darling little bunny! love the plaid egg : ) Your second card is super cute too. I really like that design! funny sentiment too!

Patti

Kathleen said...

Love the cute bunny and your fabulous background colours.
Thank you for joining our Easter challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath

Cheryl W. said...

Your cute bunny makes me smile and your "lost mind" image makes me laugh. I've not heard of a "welcome to menopause" card, and that made me giggle right out loud! Have a great week, Lynne!

Aileen said...

I love the egg and bunny card but I really love the second one. I reckon any friend would have to find that funny, don't we all say 'I'm loosing my mind' at some time or other. Both wonderful, still chuckling over the second card.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Lynne thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination
Dianne x
IDCB-DT

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Many thanks for sharing your card with us at AYLI this week.
Lorraine DT

Cathy P said...

Love how you used the Sketch Saturday sketch in your first card and all of the white on our second, Lynne! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week. Hugs, Cathy

Mandy said...

Gorgeous cards Lynne! Your water coloured bunny is adorable & the paper piecing looks fab.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Dotty Jo said...

Great cards, Lynne... Card #2 would be just great as my birthday card! LOL, Jo x

Lace & Pearls Designs said...

Beautiful card!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Simply Create Too Challenge!!!
Hugs,
Arlette DT