This one uses a couple of stamps from Eat Cake Graphics -
Row of Pine Trees
and the sentiment is from Happy Little Stampers.
I stamped my snowman, masked him off then stamped the trees, masked them off and then used my falling snow stencil. Clear gloss and glitter added to his hat band and nose, and sparkle added to his scarf.
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge #308 - cute Christmas
- Cardz 4 Guys #147 - snowman
- CASology #225 - soft (snow)
- Addicted to Stamps #221 - anything goes
- Sweet Stampin Christmas - anything goes Christmas
- The Craft Barn - bling + purple, turquoise and green (I LOVE this colour combo!)