So for a taste of summer, I've used this cute set from MFT. I popped my little penguin up on dimensionals and added some sparkle to his shorts and to his lollypop. I also decoupaged the leaves. Gold peel off line and some matching gold sequins to finish.
- Layout from MFT Wednesday Sketch Club #315
- Inspiration Destination #119 - anything goes
- Allsorts #398 - wings on things (though now I think of it, do penguins have 'wings'? Maybe they're flippers?)
- CASual Fridays #165 - everything turns to gold
I always love to colour these Tiddly Inks stamps, they have the most fabulous hairdo's! I've always fancied having long hair, but I've always been a shortie and even when I try to grow it, it's no length before I get it whacked off again!
Coloured with watercolour pencils and I added in more highlights to her hair with ordinary pencils. Clear gloss added to the pogo stick.
- Layout from Freshly Made Sketches #270
- As you like it - favourite hair colour - brown is my 'go to' colour and this one's quite like mine, so I'd say this is 'Dark Natural Blonde' ... or at least that's what it says on the bottle anyway hahahaha
- Sugar Pea Designs #27 - anything goes
- Get creative #54 - anything goes