This might or might not be Greg's birthday card, I'm not sure if it turned out a bit too girly? If I get a chance I might have another go.
I've used an ooold Penny Black stamp - coloured with watercolour pencils and popped up on dimensionals. Clear gloss added to the balloons and sparkle to the purple dots on his shorts.
- Layout from CAS(e) this sketch #296
- Creative Inspirations #267 - cute critters
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - anything goes
- Penny Black Saturday January - anything goes
- Less is More #313 - balloons
This one uses no stamping (other than the sentiment) and I've actually managed not to use ink splatters on it LOL. I hadn't intended to use so many little silver sequins but I'd a couple of gluey marks that needed hiding ;) Stripey stars popped up on dimensionals. Dienamics star dies.