Click here if you'd like to play along.
I've flipped Allison's sketch and used this cute little bunny from Eat Cake Graphics: Flopsy Bunny's got an egg
Coloured with watercolour pencils and popped up on dimensionals. I also covered the egg with my clear glitter pen and then some clear gloss. My button embossing folder is an oooooldie that hasn't been used in such a long time. MFT stitched circles die and I think the heart die is from Taylored Expressions.
- Pixie's Snippets Playground #269/270 - I used my leftover snips from my heart die cut as little embellishments
- Crafty Cardmakers #182 - add some texture
- Die Cuttin Divas #305 - animals
- Classic Design Team Open Feb #11
- Word Art Wednesday #270/271 - anything goes