Sunday 26 February 2017

Sad Kitties

Hi All, I've keen kinda MIA all week, but I've been getting caught up with some DT work.  Plus we had such a crappy weekend of weather that I spent most of it spring cleaning in the hope it's coming soon!  So far today we've had sunshine, lashing rain and now clear skies so there will maybe be a frost in the morning.

This card is inspired by this week's featured stamper challenge over at Splitcoast - I always think this is a great challenge if you're struggling with your mojo like me!
Here's Karen's original.  I kept her spotty blue bg and window theme.  My kitties are from Eat Cake Graphics - don't they look sad!: Kitties in the window
Coloured with watercolour pencils and popped up on dimensionals.

7 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

Your kitties are so cute, but they do look a wee bit sad. Maybe they want to come inside? Or are they inside wanting to get out? Your weather sounds like it never gets boring. I guess if you don't like what's happening outside, you just have to wait a few hours and it'll change! Have a great week.

gmanshk said...

What a great card. I recognized those kitties right away. I have them in my stash. Love the colors and composition. Thanks for sharing

Bernice said...

Ahh - very cute kitties - I recognise that look - reminds me of Whiskers when she wants to come inside! You were right about the frost this morning - everywhere was frozen white and the car windscreen needed the de-icer!!

Sarah said...

Such a sweet card Lynne, I think they look like they are plotting their escape!! Hope the weather perks up, it's been cold and grey here today xx

Sazzle Dazzle said...

What a cute and adorable little scene there, I'm sure the recipient will feel loads better on receiving this. Stunning water colours and thanks for playing along at AAA Cards this week. x

creationsnz said...

Super cute! CarolG

Justine Hovey said...

Pretty reflection on the window, well done with the watercolour! Thanks for playing along at AAA Card Challenge! Hugs! Justine