I think this is the first time I've actually coloured this LOTV stamp the correct colour! This card is for my Aunt who has the best display of daffodils in the country, so the yellow theme is perfect for her.
Coloured with watercolour pencils and clear sparkle added to the flowers. Little golden stars from my stash.
MFT chicken wire stencil.
- Yellow flower theme from Sugar Pea Mix it up #31
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - anything goes
- Word Art Wednesday #284/285 - anything goes
- Stamping Sensations June - use your favourite stamp - my favourite image changes daily, but this alpha set from MFT is definitely an ongoing fave!
- Addicted to Stamps #244 - CAS