Wednesday 28 June 2017

SC651 Bows'n arrows

So here's the new sketch over at Splitcoaststampers - I must admit I struggled with this one!  If you'd like to play along, please link your card here.

For my card I used this Nellie Snellen stamp that I got a while back and think I've only used once.  Bad me ;)
Coloured with watercolour pencils to match my DP - which has also been unloved in my stash for a while!
I added some sparkle to his feathers and clear gloss to the red rubber on his 'arrow'
I haven't thought of where to add a sentiment, I mightn't bother!


8 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

That was kind of a complicated sketch, but you made it look simply awesome. I think your little toilet plunger archer is so cute (my grandson would love that image), and the background paper really pulled it all together. Fun card!

Sarah said...

Now that is an interesting sketch but you have made a brilliant job of it with that cute little chap, great papers too xx

Cara said...

He's adorable and beautifully coloured. Your pp works perfectly with him x

Claire said...

Aww he's super cute and you've coloured him brilliantly, I don't think it needs a sentiment, looks great without x

Robin said...

Oh so cute! Loving that adorable little boy! Your papers are wonderful and you totally rocked that sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at LTSCB and good luck! Hugs, Robin

Di said...

Crumbs, what a great take on that tricky sketch. Cute image!

Hugs

Di xx

Sammy said...

This is lovely! great job on the sketch too. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Patti said...

Hi Lynne : )

You have THE sweetest images ever! I really love this little guy with his toilet plunger arrow! LOL I'd hate to be hit with that!!

Have a wonderful weekend.

Patti