- Layout from Retro Rubber #69
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - add a sentiment
- Tuesday Throwdown #356 - anything goes
- Word Art Wednesday #296/297 - anything goes
- My Time to Craft #352 - hats / bags
And this one I think is a possible dud!
Considering it's such a CAS card, I spent aaaages faffing about choosing my DP and deciding what colour of plain card to use, then double mounting the MFT porthole stencil. And then it all went wrong! I didn't have my card tucked into my stamp positioner right, and I've ended up with a double impression of the sentiment. Hubby says he thought it was a 3-D effect, but I reckon it needs a fix up! I'll think about it and see what I can do with it tomorrow!
- Layout from MFT Wednesday sketch club #346
- CAS on Friday #114 - Birthday
- Creative Knockouts #207 - tic-tac-toe - stamp / sentiment / twine
ETA.... Here's the updated finished card with the wonky sentiment simply coloured in! Looks less like a visit to SpecSavers is needed ;)