I've paired it with this oooolide form Lili of the Valley. Coloured with watercolour pencils, clear gloss added to the hull of the boat, and sparkle to the sails. My dirty mark this time is disguised with the Paper Smooches die in the corner ;)
This little guy could well have sailed his yacht in our garden earlier ... the rain couldn't have been any heavier! And 5 minutes later the sun was out. Mad 'summer' weather we're having!
- Simon Says Stamp Monday - nautical
- Layout from Freshly Made Sketches #301
- Colour theme from Just Us Girls #407 - red, yellow, blue
- Sweet Stampin - doodling
- Cutie Pie #114 - boys will be boys
- Tuesday Throwdown #356 - anything goes