As for the rest of my chores today ... well I managed most of them but didn't quite make it out to the garden or to the car ;)
So this wee card is the only result from this evening's crafting. I'm still on the hunt for my missing Christmas stamp (grrrrrrrr) but I found this oldie Whipper Snapper one that hasn't been used for such a long time.
Coloured with watercolour pencils. Sparkle added to the hearts and clear gloss to his horns. Little devil popped up on dimensionals. MFT porthole die.
I saw somewhere recently that a stamp company has brought out a range of doodled borders stamps so I stole their double border corners idea and doodled my own ;)
- Layout from MFT Wednesday Sketch Club #345
- Happy Little Stampers August - anything goes with dies
- Penny Black and More August - all creatures great and small
- Sweet Stampers #10 - clean and simple
- As You Like It - favourite embellishment - mine's most definitely clear gems. I love a bit of sparkle on my cards and I've got them in all sizes (I buy them as nail art gems, cheaper than 'crafting' gems!)