I thought this sketch would be harder to put together than it actually was! I cut out a panel slightly larger than my card base, and used the cut off remnants of each section as a guide to cutting the next one, so there was no faffing about trying to work out angles and whatnot. Hope that makes sense!! I wasn't too worried about matching up my edges as I then die-cut my panel once I'd all the bits stuck down.
For my sentiment I used a really old set of dies, I can't even remember the manufacturer. I cut 3 sets of each letter (the top layer is a lovely white glittery card) and then stuck them all together for some dimension.