Sunday 7 July 2019

In a CAS mood

We've had the most glorious sunny summer's day today, and I was totally self indulgent and just chillaxed all day, read my book and did a wee bit of colouring :)  I'm still in search of my Mojo, so just kept it nice and simple.

I coloured my little bunny from Purple Onion Designs with my polychromos and popped him up on foam pads.  I scored a few lines in the background and added a few little silver stars.

And here's Mum's calendar page for the month, just a tad late! 
I've used this old Wild Rose Studio stamp that I bought a long time ago and I don't believe I've ever inked it up!  
I was happy with how the colouring on my skirt turned out with the folds, but I've no idea how I actually managed it, bit of a happy accident that!

12 comments:

sandie said...

your relaxed day sure worked for the mojo-these are fab cards and super colouring-the folds on the dress do look so good and love the soft clouds in the background. Thanks for joining Time Out

Dotty Jo said...

Love that little bunny! Your CAS card looks great, and I love the calendar page for July, Jo x

Renate said...

Nice and easy, no fuss.
I like it.
Thank you for joining our "stars" challenges with this lovely card.
I hope to see you back at our next challenge.

-xiss- Renate.
(DT Papercraft Challenges)

Created by Kath said...

Your calendar page is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

Cheryl W said...

Your card may be CAS, but the extras (scored lines and little stars) make it really special. That bunny is just adorable. I love the stamped image on your mum's calendar page, too. Your coloring is perfect!!

Jane said...

Oh how adorable is that bunny and I love your gentle colours too. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

Sarah said...

Sounds like a perfect kind of Sunday to me Lynne and a very successful one too looking at these lovely pieces of work. Your colouring on the calendar page is incredible!! xx

Lisa said...

your card is adorable Lynne, so simple yet so sweet. thank you for sharing it with us on the Papercraft-Challenges blog. Lisa xx

Maikreations said...

This is such a sweet and darling card - I love it! Thank you for joining our "Stars" challenge at Papercraft Challenges and please excuse my late commenting! Have a fabulous day and happy crafting ;o) Maike

stampingbowd said...

This is cute as can be!! I love the design. The stars are such a fun addition!

Jill V said...

Such an adorable bunny card - I love the CAS design and the touch of scoring is perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

LucieGCards said...

Oh what a sweet bunny! Love how you coloured it! Feels like a festive card, but could be used for any occasion! Super! A belated thank you for playing along with AAA Cards maxi white space challenge!