Wednesday 3 July 2019

Floral Sympathy

I'm still struggling with my mojo, reckon he's off on his hols sunning himself on a beach somewhere.  Ha, funny how it's Mr Mojo and not Mrs ;)

Anyway I was lucky to win this Uniko flower set recently from the AAA Card Challenge blog, so I figured it was about time I got some ink on it.  I should maybe spend my mojo-less time looking up pictures of flowers to see how I could colour these.
Here's a wee photo of Ruby after her haircut, looking nice and clean for a change!  Unfortunately she absolutely HATES getting her picture taken, so usually when she sees the camera the only photo I get is of her backside as she scarpers ;)


3 comments:

Jane said...

Gorgeous, mojo or not! Lovely to see you enjoying your Uniko win from AAA Cards. :)

Sarah said...

Never mind the card this time Lynne...Ruby is definitely the star of the show!! She looks adorable with her new summer "do". Bumble hates getting papped too!! Seriously, your card is lovely, such pretty flowers, lovely design and the splatters look fab xx

Cheryl W said...

Your card is beautiful! And so is Ruby. She must be strutting around proud as can be with that new haircut. Wish I looked that good after coming from the hairdresser's.