Sunday 20 October 2019

Sparkly Skeleton

We'd a gorgeous autumnal day today, dry and sunny with a wee nip in the air.  Perfect weather for getting a few buckets of leaves swept up and dead stuff pruned.  It's not too often the weekend co-ordinates with the weather and the inclination to get busy ;)

So this is probably the only Halloween card I'll make (for my nephew and niece).  I'm gutted that we don't really send Halloween cards here as I love to make them!
My stamps here are from Eat Cake Graphics, sentiment from a Stampin Up set and my tree die was a win ages ago from Taylored Expressions and rarely used.  I fussy cut my skeleton, popped him up on foam pads and added loads of glitter to his bones.

5 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Super cute Halloween card. I love the glittery bones. You just can't have too much sparkle. I really like making Halloween cards, too, so I'm happy I get to send out quite a few here in the U.S.

brenda said...

A fun Halloween card, many thanks for joining in with our 'Trees/Leaves/Autumn' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Marlene Atkinson said...

A lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers challenge. Marlene DT

Sarah said...

dem bones...dem bones!! This is such a fun card Lynne, love the sparkly skeleton!! xx

Lynne K said...

A really fun card, Lynne! Love it!. Thank you for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne