It's been a brrr chilly weekend, perfect weather for cracking on with my Christmas cards :) Though for a change I have a stash already made, usually I'm verging on the panic mode by now!
You'll all be tired of looking at this season's favourite snowman soon - from Purple Onion Designs. coloured with polychromos, gloss/glitter added to his nose, and sparkle to his scarf and pocket. Sentiment cut from glitter card.
- Layout from CAS(e) This Sketch #348
- As You Like It - cute or traditional Christmas - well 99% of my cards are 'cute' so it's almost a given that my Christmas cards will be too!
- Time Out #148 - I was inspired by the pic to use the red gingham and a hint of green
- Christmas Crafts all Year Round November - winter clothing
- Christmas Kickstart #23 - snow
This one I'm just adding for my records but not entering into any challenges as it's 100% inspired by Milla's beautiful card over at The Flower Challenge
I liked it so much that I made one for my friend and then duplicated another for my Aunt!
I've used these roses from Clearly Besotted - coloured with polychromos and popped up on foam pads. My dotty die is an oldie but I'm not sure who from, possibly Taylored Expressions.