Saturday 23 November 2019

Thanks Teacher and Starry Snowdude

I've been such a bad blogger recently, we've been soooo busy in work this past while and I've had zero mojo and zero energy left!  I think we've turned the corner now till after Christmas (hopefully!) so I'll be making a better effort to visit all my buddies x

This first card is a special request for a friend who's son's teacher is leaving.  I've used this sweet little bear from Reverse Confetti - popped up on foam pads and sparkle added to the apples.

Snowman time again!  This time I've tried to give him a night time sky - there's loads of little silver stars in here but they don't really show up well in my pic.

9 comments:

brenda said...

Two fun cards and the first image is perfect for a teacher, many thanks for joining in our current Allsorts challenge.

B x

Sarah said...

What a great Thank you card Lynne, love the pile of apples!! Love seeing that cute snowman and the night time sky looks fab xx

Dotty Jo said...

Two beautiful cards, Lynne! It's hard when work is so tiring as it leaves you with so little energy for anything else. Jo x

Chris said...

Perfect card for a teacher, love those bright red apples. Great design and personalisation, is the lettering hand done? Thanks for playing along at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

Cheryl W said...

The teacher card you created is so great. I'm certain she'll love it. And, of course, I adore that snowman. He is so full of mirth that he makes me smile every time I see him. Super Christmas card!

Wendy L said...

Both look fab, thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

Karen Letchworth said...

Your card is so happy, festive, fun and creative. It says Christmas and happiness and joy. Thanks SO much for sharing this in our challenge, and please join us again soon.
Blessings to you,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

flossbite said...

Starry Snowdude! Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge. Good luck!

Mervi said...

Cute and fabulous cards.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more;-))m