Thursday 30 April 2020

Christmas baubles

Evening all, how are we today?   We had a grey damp old day here, but such a beautiful sky at sunset.  I think we were totally spoiled there with a few weeks of sunshine, hopefully that wasn't summer!

I finally got round to making another Christmas card.  At the start of lockdown I'd thought I'd get a good headstart but it hasn't quite gone to plan.
I think the thing I love most about card making is the colouring in and will happily spend a few hours in front of the telly with my pencils on a cutie like this :)   No new stash shopping for me so this stamp is an oldie from Marianne Designs that I first used back in 2012!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

She is SO cute with those bauble earrings. I can see that you enjoy coloring a LOT--it's always so wonderfully done. If you lived in my city, I'd definitely ask you for a few coloring lessons. I've been working on Christmas cards during the lockdown, too. I've actually finished 20 of them (10 each of two different layouts, so it was a mass production effort). I now have a total of 40 completed, and that feels pretty good.

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous card Lynne, love that fabulous stamp and you have coloured her perfectly. It is nice here today but yesterday was MAD, rain, hail as big as marbles, really loud thunder and lightening and gales!! Hope you are well xx

Holly's Handmade Card said...

What a cute card!! Great design and love your coloring. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!