Saturday 3 October 2020

Ryan's birthday card


Hellloooo I'm back!  Sorry I've been MIA again, I've just had zero mojo but I've decided just to make myself get crafting seeing as it's International Card Making Day and hope my spark comes back!

I had to get crafting anyway, it's my nephew's birthday shortly.  I'd no idea what to put on a 17 year olds card, so just made him a daft one using these Gerda Steiner stamps.  I haven't stuck down the spaceship properly yet as I know I have some of those 'boingy' things somewhere, they just need finding first! 



And just thought I'd share a pic of our fabulous sunset from my walk this evening, unfortunately the pic doesn't do it justice!  It was a nice end to a dull, damp and dreary old day.  Rubydoo has barely budged from her snoozing position on the sofa virtually the entire day, it's deffo a dog's life!


5 comments:

Cheryl W said...

So happy to see your post, Lynne! Your card is awesome. I love the sentiment. If you can't find your boingy things, you can make one with a piece of wire. I know I've made them before for cards. That sunset was a stunner! Thanks for sharing a photo of it. We had a cool and dreary day here today, so looking at your sunset gave me a beautiful end to the day--no matter the weather.

Patti J said...

Glad to see you slapping some sense into your mojo! Miss you when you’re away 😉 love this fun card, and so will your 17 year old recipient! Gerda has the cutest images! Your fun card made me smile! Hugs...

Sarah said...

Good to see you Lynne and this card looks just about right for a teenager!! What a stunning sunset that is. Keep well xx

nwilliams6 said...

Your card is precious, Lynne, and I love that sunset! Wow.

MagsB said...

So fun, Lynne, the aliens are very cute - though not too cute for a lad! And thans for showing your sunset photo, Mother Nature's colouring is always exquisite!

love Mags B x