Sunday 1 August 2021

August calendar

 Hi all! Happy Sunday, can't believe the weekend whizzes past so fast! Its just a quickie post from me this evening as there's a few programmes on telly I fancy - for a change, the TV is generally rubbish!

I haven't shared one of my calendar pages for Mum for a while, I actually made it on time this month 😉.  I've used this old but cute stamp from Eat Cake Graphics, it always makes me think of my niece and their big Labrador!


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - anything goes

Just Us Girls #595 - anything but a card

Word Art Wednesday 501/502 - anything goes

Addicted to Stamps #410 - dies and or stencils - I made my own cloud stencil with a die cut 

5 comments:

Cheryl W said...

So cute! But you just know that the pup is going to have that ice cream in one big gulp. Hope there's more where it came from. The weekend definitely zips by. I think the days must be a few hours shorter or something...

Sandra H said...

Oh this is just so cute

Gail said...

thank you for dropping off your art at the bi-weekly challenge - it is always a pleasure and honor to have you join in on the challenge - I wish you the best in the draw for a fabulous prize - Have a blessed day - Gail ~ DT WAW my blog I love Paper https://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

Inkyfingers said...

You created such a cute scene here, Lynne and I love that it builds into a full calendar.

Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.

Ina G said...

What a fabulous and oh so cute scene you created here for your August Calendar Page Lynne. Thanks for sharing with us this week at JUGS for my Anything but a Card Challenge.