Sunday 29 August 2021

Festive Penguins

 Hi all!  Happy Sunday!  And even better followed by a bank holiday tomorrow 😃. Don't know if we'll head out anywhere, we've been busy painting bedroom furniture and having a good clear out in the process. But I actually quite like painting and I LOVE a good tidy out of drawers so I don't mind!  

I have a wee Christmas card this evening, using these oldie MFT penguins which I normally use on birthday cards and rarely Christmas ones!  I triple mounted my sentiment and added lots of gloss and glitter.



I had MFT Wednesday sketch #556 in my head when I was making this but obviously didn't remember it very well and then mostly covered my circles up anyway!

Inspired By IB184 - penguin love

As you like it  - favourite wild animal - I love Penguins, they just make me smile!  They just look so silly when they're walking but so graceful and elegant in the water. 



9 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Those cute penguins are definitely celebrating their Christmas holiday. The gloss and glitter make it even merrier, as does your little pop of red. This will definitely bring someone a big dose of Christmas cheer.

I Card Everyone said...

Hey, I think they are outfitted perfectly for a Christmas 'down under!' So happy you've brought these cuties to play cards at Inspired By this week, Lynne!
=]

Elaine Stark said...

These are the cutest penguins. A lovely design too. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lynne I adore those cute Penguins this is a really super festive make I love it
hugs
lorraine x

Sandra H said...

So cute love the Penquins x

Danni Reid said...

Your penguins are SO fun and look ready to bring on the holidays. I love your coloring and your design with the stitched circles is perfect! Thank you for inspiring us @ IB this week!

Sarah said...

Love those little guys having a festive holiday, such a great card and they are just perfect for us at AYLI xx

Patti J said...

These little cuties know how to party! What a fun card, Lynne - love it!!!

Dotty Jo said...

Great fun! Jo x