Friday 27 August 2021

Sailor dude bear

 Hi all!  Gosh I can hardly believe I've only posted 2 cards and a calendar page so far this month! And apologies to my blogging buddies for my lack of visits too.  I've a major loss of mojo so I've been turning to my cross-stitch in the evenings instead.  I need to give myself a good shake and get on with my cards as I do love making them! 

Anyway I have this little bear from Creative Depot this evening...



It took an absolute age to make, with bits on and bits off and then I found this little scrap of red card which was just what was needed to brighten it a bit.  If I was making this again I wouldn't have had my bear's t-shirt the same colour as the stripes in the background.



Layout from Freshly Made Sketches for their 500th challenge

The Male Room#153 - 8th birthday challenge 

Cut it Up #233 - use any sketch with a die cut

Simon Says Stamp Monday - spritz and splatter


13 comments:

Patti J said...

I was getting SO worried about you! I checked every.single.day, and no Lynne. It was exciting to see a post from you today! Your card is adorable! Thanks for sharing, dear friend!

Cheryl W said...

So glad to see your post today, Lynne. I miss you when You're not regularly posting. Your bear today is truly a cutie. He looks so cuddly, I'd like to give him a hug. You seem to make some awesome cards, even when Mr. Mojo takes a powder.

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

That little pop of color is just perfect. I love the expression on that bear's face at having a bird land right on his head! You colored him beautifully.

Thanks for sharing your Sketch project with us at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

MortiCraft said...

What a super card! The little details really give it wow factor. I haven’t crafted for a few weeks due to being away and I’m worried I’ve lost my mojo too. Thanks for playing along with The Male Room. X

Linda Callahan said...

This is adorable! That guy just makes me smile! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!! Love the adorable bear image and the pretty colors you used!!
Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
Have a great day.
Gerda

Judy Rozema said...

I love how your card turned out, and actually love that his shirt matches the background! Thank you for joining us for our milestone sketch this week at FMS!

Dotty Jo said...

That bear is adorable! Love your card, Lynne. Jo x

Kim S said...

What a cute little bear! I love him with the stripes in the background and the pops of red! Thank you for playing along with our 500th sketch celebration at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cardsbymaaike said...

Love your sailor dude bear. he's so cute. Thank you for playing at the Male Room Challenges.

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card Lynne I love that image he makes me smile, great papers and card design, I think my mojo is going on holiday I seem to have dried up at the moment
hugs
lorraine x

Cécile RIBON said...

Wow! This is so cute and fun at the same! This sweet bear makes me smile andI love the happy color scheme. Thanks so much for joining us for this 500th celebration at Freshly Made Sketches.

Sari / Granne said...

Great CAS design with so many details and fun image. Thank you so much for joining The Male Room Challenge #153 - Our 8th Birthday.