Saturday 20 November 2021

Double Christmas

Hi all!  Well we survived our first lesson at puppy school today and Molly was (mostly) a good girl and behaved herself.  Chicken is definitely the answer to everything LOL

I can hardly believe we're heading towards the end of November already, surely it's not a year since last Christmas!!!  My card stash is a bit pathetic so I need to crank up production considerably!  

This first one looks far nicer in real life but just wouldn't photograph properly.  My daylight lamp is stashed out of doggy reach and I was too lazy to go get it!


My bear is from MFT - lots of Sparkle added to the white bits of his scarf, hat and pressie.  I used some leftovers for the horizontal stripes.

LAyout from Your Next Stamp #172
As You Like It - dies or stencils - definitely dies for me, I especially LOVE my square dies, it just makes everything easier to assembly knowing they're all straight! 
Christmas Kickstart #56 - Christmas Snippets - I'm delighted to see that lovely Di from Pixies Crafty Workshop is this month's guest elf! 


Couldn't get a decent pic of this one either 😉. For some reason my sentiment looks rubbish here, you'll have to trust me they're better in real life!!  This is another MFT set, the dog is popped up on foam pads. Just remembered I haven't brushed off the excess glitter so doubtless it's all over the kitchen table now. 

Cut it Up #239 - CASE a Project - this is Andrea's beautiful card that inspired me, hers is a gazillion times better than mine!

What's Miss Molly up to?  Settling down for a snooze with a load of her toys - her ears droop when she's tired, sooooo cute!


8 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Molly is so adorable! I love seeing pics of her. Your cards are pretty adorable, too. I love the colors on the first one--something a little different from the usual. Your background blending on the second one is sensational! It looks so perfect. And the little dog looks like he's anxiously waiting for Santa to fill his stocking. Time is definitely flying by. This is the time of year I always panic--gifts to buy, wrap and send, cards to make and send, goodies to make, house to clean and decorate, guests to entertain, etc., etc. Just listing all those tasks is give me a breakdown! LOL

Patti J said...

Your cards are adorable, Lynne! Nothing that looks like rubbish to me, silly girl! Love them! And that Molly has stolen my heart! What fun it will be to watch her grow up! Thanks for sharing!

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Both cards are totally adorable, as is Molly herself! I like the soft colors on both of them. The shading is perfect on the dog card!

Thanks for sharing your C.A.S.E.d project with us at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely cards, Lynne! I really like them both. Miss Molly is adorable - I love that droopy ear! Jo x

Sarah said...

So glad to hear that Molly was a good girl at school!! She is such a little darling and keeping you on your toes I bet!! Fabulous cards Lynne and thank you for sharing your polar bear with us at AYLI xx

Di said...

Really great card Lynne - I almost choked laughing here when I saw your second card - I have both the first AND second stamp set you used - sitting here in the overflowing NBUS basket. Both are so cute!

Well done on Molly for almost behaving at doggy class - she is so adorable and I'm delighted that your home now has little pitter-pattering paws in it once again. She looks very happy in her cage and the ears are SO cute!

Hugs

Di xx (Christmas Kickstart GD)

CA Scrapper said...

Your cards are adorable! And your puppy is so cute. Thanks for joining our CASE challenge at Cut It Up.

Leslie

coldwaters2 said...

Loving both your Christmas cards Lynne the doggy one especially, doesn't Molly look beautiful, my Jess's one ear droops as well even when she is not tired it has always done that weird or what, lol.
hugs
lorraine x