Saturday 13 November 2021

A big Birthday

 Hi All!  Well that has been a few weeks of craziness! When Miss Molly is awake it's eyes on her 100% of the time as she doesn't know what to be at next LOL.  It's a bit easier now she's had her jabs and a couple of short walks every day help to tire the naughtiness out of her 😉. We're for Puppy School next weekend so that is sure to be interesting, hopefully we'll not end up in detention!

Meantime I've had zero mojo for card making, but I need to give myself a good boot up the derrière as I've still a load of Christmas cards and others for pressies to make.  And time is ticking on!  This one is for a friend of my Mum's, sorry for the rubbish pic...

I've used my fab die from MFT again, along with this cupcake stamp from Honey Doo Crafts (popped up on foam pads).  I added his age to the cupcake but it's a bit lost here, I think it pops a wee bit better in real life.

Addicted to Stamps #418 - birthday

Creatalicious #222 add some stars

Daisy Chain Challenge #58 Add sparkle (I added gloss/glitter to the icing and sprinkles)





And here's a wee photo of peace and quiet hahaha.  A typical pose with her head hanging out her bed sound asleep! 



6 comments:

Patti J said...

Oh my gosh, Lynne, I’m in love with your sweet furry baby! I’ve been worried about you, but figured you were super busy! Eager to hear how detention is! Lol… totally kidding! I love your card, and your mums friend will be delighted! What fun! My mom would so have loved this little hobby of mine! I need to get started on our Christmas cards, too. Need to get one to Northern Ireland, right??? Hugs to you!

Cheryl W said...

Fab card. Love the BIG sentiment. The recipient will love it, and I think your mum will be proud to give it to him.Your little Molly is soooo cute. I hope you'll continue to share photos of her. We'll be getting a dog--most likely a rescue--next summer. I think it will be an older dog, though. I'm not sure we've the energy to handle a puppy. lol

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Lynne Molly is absolutely beautiful she looks knackered, lol, oh what a sweetie I think I would loose my mojo if I had this bundle of fun to look after each day, lol, Love your card Lynne a smashing image and a brilliant sentiment this will get noticed for sure a very tasty creation.
hugs
lorraine x

Di said...

A lovely card Lynne and wee Molly is adorable! So cute.

Hugs

Di xx

Ilonka said...

Youre card is so beautiful, thanks for sharing it with us at Daisy Chain Challenge Blog.
Big hugs Ilonka DT

foleysfriend said...

What a great birthday card for a man. I love the shine of the die cuts. That cupcake looks yummy. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

sue n.