Saturday 27 November 2021

More Christmas cards

 Hi All!  I am so behind in my Christmas cards and running out of time, I reckon I might be buying a pack of cards!! But hey ho, Im not going to stress about it.  So I've a couple of cards this evening using my MFT set which is great for CAS cards...


I added some gloss/glitter to their noses and went over their scarves with my glitter pen so it's nice and sparkly. I would have preferred to have used some white glitter card for my die cuts but think I've used it all up.  

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - anything goes

Time Out #201 - I went with the simplicity theme

CAS on Friday #219 - winter



I might go over the red bits in this, it looks Ike it could be darker now I see the pic.

SKetch Saturday #688

Global Design Project #319 - Christmas

Your Next Stamp #173 - sparkle and shine



I treated myself to yesterday off work and managed to make a good dent in my Christmas pressie shopping, no big bargains round Belfast though!  I was so pleased to make it to the art store and buy a new pencil - I just have to share the size of the little stub I'd been using (thank goodness for pencil extenders!)


And what's Miss Molly up to?  We had school again this morning and learned Lie Down and made a start on leash training - much needed as she's a complete maggot when we go out for a walk! 

4 comments:

Patti J said...

She’s so sweet, and I love your card! So glad to see you post again, have been worried about you!

Shauna said...

Two fab Christmas cards! You coloring is so nice and I like how you used framing literally in the first card and in a creative interpretation in the second. Great winter scenes! Thanks for playing at Time Out!
- Shauna

Cheryl W said...

The images on your cards are so cute. These fun holiday cards will definitely generate some smiles when they're received. I'm still smiling about your glossy-eyed Santa and his reindeer. Also, I was amazed at the length of your pencil nub. Wow, is that short! You defintely get your use out of them. And also, Molly is so cute. I'm sure she'll learn quickly and be a good leash walker in no time.

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lynne I love both your festive cards the image are both cute and fun Miss Molly steals the show she is a little beauty. I have made quite a few festive cards but the ones I will be sending out are Charity ones for the Cats Protection and Donkeys, lol.
hugs
lorraine x