Monday 20 December 2021

Snowy pup

 Hi all!  I'm still Christmas card making, this one's for the post tomorrow so hopefully it makes it on time!  I'm forever making cards for the MFT sketch and then missing the deadline, so I'm posting this now, though I would have preferred it to have already been mailed. Ah well.  

Not cold enough here yet for snow but the weather forecast this evening said there might be a chance of it on Christmas Day, we'll see.  It will be interesting to watch how Molly reacts, our wee Ruby absolutely ADORED it!



MFT Wednesday sketch #572

Pixies Snippets Playground challenge #418 - Di has her AMAZING Christmas draw on the go - if you haven't already entered all you need to do is make a card with some leftovers (I used some snippets to cut my snowflakes) 

Your Next Stamp #174 - pets

Stamping Sensations December - stamp a theme - I've gone for the easy one of Christmas


7 comments:

Di said...

What a darling card Lynne! It's Dudley to an absolute T! Here's hoping for some snow for wee Molly!

Merry Christmas to the three of you! Tree's up here and it has the most beautiful sparkly decoration towards the top - right in the middle of the front! x

Hugs

Di xx

brenda said...

A white Christmas would be magical wouldn't it Lynne, like you we have a new little one and also wondering what she will think to snow.

Your card is delightful, thank you so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Ellibelle said...

What a beautiful and cute design this is!! Love the image and a really great sketch!
Thank you so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations!

Sarn said...

Awww . . . what an adorable Christmas card.

Hoping to see you up in the Snippets Playground Treehouse where I'm busy doling out the mince pies and mulled wine! Come and be merry!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Sandra H said...

Ooh how cute your card is adorable x

Cheryl W said...

Awww, who can resist a sweet little puppy--especially a Christmas puppy. I have mailed all my cards, but I'm still doing some baking. I managed to finish wrapping gifts today, thank goodness!

Vee Cassidy said...

Your card is really delightful, thank you for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations. Vee xx