Thursday 23 December 2021

Last Christmas cards

Yeoooooo!  That's me done with work now till 4 January 😁. Tackled Tesco's this morning 😁 (it was a madhouse even at 9am!).  Presents are all delivered 😁  Just need to sort my hair out in the morning to hide the greys, a bit of Xmas cleaning, give myself a wee manicure and that's me done and ready!!  

These last 2 cards are for a couple of my neighbours - makes a change not to be sitting making Greg's but Dotty Jo's Christmas Kickstart challenge sorted that a couple of months ago πŸ˜‰  I've used my MFT doggies for both these..



Layout inspired by MFT sketch#573
As You Like It - favourite sentiment - I much prefer Merry or Happy Christmas over Happy Holidays.  I'd love to get a set of "Merry Christmas" stamps just in different fonts and sizes - most of my Xmas sentiments have never seen ink so they're a bit of a waste of money!
Your Next Stamp #174 - pets



This card has turned out to be one of my favourites!  I love how it almost looks like he's trying to catch those falling sweeties!



Christmas Kickstart #57 - anything Christmas
CAS Colours and Sketches #450 - free voice of sketch - I flipped #402
Tuesday Morning Sketches - annual anything goes

12 comments:

Liz said...

Two great cards. I love the little dogs, so cute! xx

Cheryl W said...

These cards are both adorable! Your neighbors will love them. I give my neighbors plates of Christmas goodies. This year I found some nice red plates at The Dollar Tree a couple of months ago. They were only $1 each. I added a pretty doily, piled them with sweets and wrapped them with some stretchy plastic food wrap, which I gathered together and tied with a bow at the top. I enjoy the giving so much more than the getting!

Kath said...

Two lovely cute cards!

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy & Healthy New Year.

Kath x

My Paper Epiphany said...

Very cute cards! Great take on the CC&S sketch:)

Dotty Jo said...

Ha ha! No last minute dot com for gorgeous Greg this year! Lovely cards, Lynne, and thanks for the lovely card you sent to Andy and me. Big hugs, Jo x

Elaine Stark said...

very cute cards. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

ValΓ©rie said...

Awww! These puppies are adorable. Beautiful cards. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at CC&S and good luck!

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous cards x

Patricia Hays said...

Those puppies are darling! I agree, it looks like the one on the second card is trying to catch the treats in that stocking! :) Thanks for sharing your work with us at CC&S.

Debbie said...

These are both adorable!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Andrea W said...

Dog gone cute! Those images are darling and I love the fun papers. So glad you shared your creation with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Nancy said...

The way you coloured these pups made them look like they have fur! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!