Sunday 5 December 2021

Christmas and more Christmas

 Hi all!  Happy Sunday!  A cold one for us, our car windscreen was already frozen by 5pm.  I was up bright and early this morning to get my booster vaccine at a walk in clinic in town , thankfully it was dry and bright so I didn't mind the wait at all.  My arm is absolutely aching this evening, but I'm glad to get it done in plenty of time for Christmas. 

I'm in full Christmas card production, making several copies of each so I don't have much to share with you.


MFT Christmas stamps are hard to beat and this sELFie set is a nice easy one to colour while watching telly.  My little blue snowflake was cut from a little snip of blue sparkly card that I was using for my next card and found a home on this one.  

Pixies Snippets Playground challenge#417 - it's a Ruby's Memory challenge so I'd love it if you played along - there are two fabulous sets of prizes up for grabs and all you have to do is use a scrap of paper or card to get into the draw

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Christmas

Fab'n Funky #541 - Christmas

More MFT critters on this one.  I think I'll cut an additional sentiment in this blue sparkly card so it matches my snowflakes

As You Like It - favourite Christmas embellishments - mine are these oldie snowflake dies that I think came from Paper Smooches and they make their way onto my Christmas cards every year 

Layout from MFT Wednesday sketch #570

Crafty Calendar December - Christmas



And what's Miss Molly up to? We gave her a bit of a carrot thinking she might eat it.  Ha! It was obviously more fun just to shred it over the entire kitchen floor,  but at least it kept her amused for 10 minutes.  And gave me 10 minutes exercise cleaning it all up 😉

11 comments:

Sandra H said...

So cute x

Cheryl W said...

Your coloring is always so great! These are such fun cards. I especially like that selfie one. Looks like you added some Glossy Accents to the eyes to give them dimension. Hopefully Molly got a wee bit of nutrition from chewing on that carrot--even if she did make a mess!

Sarn said...

Lovey your festive snippets cards.

Little Miss Molly looks like she's enjoying herself!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

AlisonC said...

Such a fun selfie image. It's going to look very cheerful in a festive house.

Farida Rone said...

Super cute creation!!!
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge.
Hugs!
Farida

Flo said...

That is just too cute!
Thanks for the smokes it gave me.

Sarah said...

Such fun cards Lynne. The selfies set is brilliant, such variety and the sentiments are fab too. Love seeing your fur baby xx

Patti J said...

Lol…a puppy is a blessing and a curse! She’s darling, and I can’t wait to see her grow up! Your cards are totally adorable! Especially love the 1st one…cute as can be - thanks for sharing!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous cards and I love your pretty blue snowflakes..

Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pat K said...

Fun set of cards Lynne. Great images with lovely pencil colouring. Miss Molly is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

Di said...

Wonderful cards but Miss Molly did steal the show! I have the 'selfies' set of stamps here to break open during the break I hope/long to have over Christmas from the treadmill of blogging. Such fun stamps and wonderful colouring as always!

Pssst, have you tried Molly with a piece of sweet pepper yet? I buy the baby sized ones and Dudley adores them chopped into 'his sized' pieces, even more than his carrots! I think he could become vegetarian - even though neither of us is a veggie.

Hugs

Di xx