Friday 3 June 2022

Happy Jubilee!

 Hi all!  Well I achieved my all time worst record of ONE card blogged last month!!! So I've given myself a double boot up the derrière and am aiming to do much better this month. So I'm kicking things off with June's calendar page for Mum in a Queen's Jubilee tea party theme!  I don't think I have any Queen stamps so this little Miss from Stamping Bella was the next best thing! 

Simon Says Stamp Monday - up in the air 

Card Concept #176 - red, white and blue 

Word Art Wednesday #545/546 - anything goes 

I've had a lovely couple of days off work for the Queen's Jubilee.  We were out last night for our beacon lighting event, complete with town councillors, Deputy Mayor and local photographers!  And a squillion midges too!   

And then today we were off to my sister's for a lovely Jubilee lunch, complete with Corgi biscuits and Royal cupcakes!  Oh and personalised Jubilee themed place settings from my niece too!


4 comments:

Patti J said...

What fun you’ve been having! We’ve been watching the coverage on the news, and it’s so interesting to me! Your calendar is perfect for this royal time! Great job, your mum will love it!

Cheryl W said...

Fab calendar page! I love the image of the little girl with her ginormous teacup. Your celebrations look like so much fun. I am one of many in the U.S. who is amazed at how long the Queen has reigned -- and with such good humor, too. Enjoy your extra time off and all those lovely Jubilee treats.

Sarah said...

Love this super cute calendar page Lynne. Looks like you have had a lovely jubilee weekend, despite the midges!! xx

Julie Gearinger said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept, we hope you can join us again soon!