Saturday 13 August 2022

Cactus thanks

 Hi all!  Well we finally got a wee share of summer, lots of sunny sunshine and not a cloud in the sky all week!  A good week to book off work!  Though I have to confess the high 20's are plenty hot enough for me, I definitely couldn't cope with the temps they've been having in the south of England.  Looks like normal service will be resumed tomorrow with heavy thunder showers due and warnings of flooding!  The farmers won't be happy - we were out for a drive during the week and every farmer in the land was either on the road or going full ding getting their crops harvested.  I'm sure they would have been glad of another few dry days!

I got a few images coloured while I was off, and this is one of them - a really old Nellie Snellen stamp.  My heart die is from MFT, though by the time I stuck my image down I'm not entirely sure you would know it's a heart!



Layout from MFT Wednesday Sketch #606

Colour combo from Make The Cards #61 - pink, green, orange, white

Allsorts #688/9 - anything goes 


Miss Molly loved all the sunny weather, and spent most of her time snoozing or playing in the garden.  While we were in our local park I thought I'd take a pic of her to share with you.  Nope, this pup is not interested in the camera, not one decent photo out of the lot of them LOL

12 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Your card is adorable! I love the way you used green cardstock for your sentiment banner. It adds such a nice touch of color.

Molly is so cute. She looks very stylish in her pink halter. Maybe you can take and post a short video of her sometime.

Patti J said...

I can certainly tell your die is a heart! What a sweet card! Love that image, and your coloring is perfect…she’s precious!

Patti J said...

Oh! Love the pics of Little Miss, too!!! She’s grown up!

Dena J said...

Sweet image and I really like that die cut. Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

brenda said...

Such a colourful sweet summery card Lynne, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

Lovely photos of Molly, our 'baby' Rosa is much the same, too much to do to pose for photos.

B x

Sandra H said...

lol they will never face the camera when you want them too!! super cool though, lovely card and gorgeous image x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

So Cute and a lovely CAS design too, thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

Ellibelle said...

Super cute card and what a great sketch! Molly looks so cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Allsorts challenge!

Alyson Mayo said...

Very cute - love the open heart behind the little girl. Thanks for sharing with us at Make the Cards :)

Sarah said...

What an adorable card Lynne, she's so cute and your colouring, as always, is spot on. Oh yes, we've been melting in the heat here BUT had heavy rain this afternoon, thankfully!! What gorgeous pics of Molly, she is so pretty xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my this is a little beauty Lynne I totally adore the CAS design and fab colours thank you for joining us at Allsorts
hugs
lolo x

Anna said...

What a fun card. Love the bright orange of the background and the wonderful coloring job. Thank you so much for sharing your colorful work us at Make the Cards Challenge and we hope that you can join us again soon.
Anna, Make the Cards Design Team